Talent Acquisition Analyst
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Who You’ll Work With
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. Our vision is to enable a world in which everyone loves their work and life. We help organizations of all kinds redefine what’s possible, give shape to the future—and get there.
Our local Minneapolis market is seeking a Talent Acquisition Analyst who is looking to build and grow their recruiting career with a company that has a recruiting-focused, people-based culture. The Talent Acquisition Analyst will be a critical team member for achieving hiring goals for the Minneapolis market.
What You'll Do
- Work with the talent acquisition and senior leadership teams to source, screen, recruit, and attract top performing and experienced consultants across our business and technology practice areas.
- Collaborate with talent acquisition and hiring leaders to understand ideal candidate profiles
- Build effective sourcing strategies to identify experienced business, strategy, and technology consultants
- Actively target, pursue, and meet top performing candidates for full-time opportunities
- Deliver a premier candidate experience
- Support the talent acquisition team in reporting and process improvements
- Attend Slalom sponsored events and community organizations to network, build relationships and market the Slalom brand within the Minneapolis market
What You’ll Bring
- 1+ years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobscience being a huge plus
- Driven individual that consistently exceeds minimum activity levels
- Excellent presentation and networking skills
- Ability to creatively attract top performers in the industry
- High energy, entrepreneurial mindset, positive attitude, great teammate
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Analyst