Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Hearth & Home Technologies
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a [ Job Title] in [city, state].
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry and having an impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
Hearth & Home Technologies provides careers that fuel your professional growth. You’ve already reached an impressive level of success in your career, and now is the time to capitalize on all of your skills in a rewarding career without limits.
The team you work with will be highly skilled and trained. The products and company you represent are best-in-class.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant acts as the pacesetter for the Talent Acquisition team, functioning as an informal coach for less experienced recruiters. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for all aspects of the selection process including understanding the detailed requirements of positions; sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates; and selecting diverse and qualified candidates collaboratively with the hiring manager for mid to senior level exempt positions, including those at the Director level or above. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant may also focus on recruiting for technical positions such as those in Information Technology or other niche positions.
To be successful in this position you will need to:
- Gain a thorough understand of Hearth & Home Technologies’ business, the key leaders you will support with our recruiting efforts, and the MCR team that provides them with human resource support
- Establish yourself as the “recruiting expert” and true consultant for our hiring teams and MCR, building credibility as an effective partner in leading the effort to fill their openings; build strong relationships with those you support
- Handle on average between 15 and 25 open requisitions at any one time
- Effectively (utilizing the tools provided by Hearth & Home Technologies as well as others that the individual is familiar with and has access to) source, review, screen, qualify and present candidates to hiring managers to consider for hire for their open requisitions
- Lead recruiting projects such as open houses, virtual hiring events, college recruiting plans, etc. that build our talent pipeline in areas of identified need
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Focused problem-solving skills, analytical and system thinking ability.
- Assessment skills, able to discern the qualities and qualifications as compared to the requirements of the job through interviewing, resume review and referencing.
- Ability to work in unfamiliar or ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions; using a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of recruiting agency and/or corporate recruiting experience, including full lifecycle recruiting for geographically dispersed positions. Experience in other HR functional areas preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); familiarity of HR systems as they relate to talent acquisition.
- Proven success in building credibility with hiring managers and human resources business partners.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law related to talent acquisition practices/processes.
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.
As we continue expanding our operations, we’re looking for leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner?
Take the next step in your career by supporting an organization that produces a product people love from the position of being the industry leader.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant