Sr. Manager, Talent Partner
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Thermo Fisher Scientific
How will you make an impact?
This role will support the design and lead the implementation of enhanced Talent Planning framework, approach and talent plans to either priority strategic growth and capabilities to enable the growth of the business and deliver high impact talent results in the most efficient and lean way. As part of an agile team, this role will have a primary assignment (either priority Strategic Growth or Critical Capability/ies) but will partner closely with the Talent Deployment Leader to work across different areas of the business based on need.
What will you do?
- Partner with Group Talent Partners, HRBPs and Business Leaders to understand unique priorities and challenges of each priority strategic growth and capability area to diagnose needs and determine point of entry, and adapt standard process based on business goals and objectives.
- Apply best in class project management and change management practices to support and lead implementation of Targeted Strategic Growth and Capabilities Talent Plans.
- Develop and monitor project plans in partnership with key stakeholders (Talent Management, HRBPs, Field HR and Business Leaders).
- Work closely with HRBPs and Business Leaders to support adoption and ensure readiness to manage ongoing maintenance and sustainability of initiatives.
- Lead some priority global workstreams to support strategic talent initiatives before transitioning to HRBPs
- Bring Talent Management best practices and knowledge of Talent Platform programs/resources to enrich targeted actions needed to achieve Strategic Growth and Capabilities Talent Strategies.
- Work with HR and Business Leaders to develop meaningful talent and business KPIs to measure and monitor progress of strategic talent initiatives.
- Design and deliver best-in-class analytics and dashboards needed to support strategic talent initiatives.
How will you get here?
- 8+ years’ experience in talent management and organizational development within large global organizations that includes workforce planning, organization design, talent acquisition, program development and change management
- Project Management experience working across multiple organizations both up and across the matrix
- Business acumen with the ability to link HR activities to key business initiatives.
- Presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills; ability to communicate and influence across the organization
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven aptitude and experience working with data to build metrics and analytics
- Strong change management aptitude and ability to move others through change
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited higher learning institution
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply click Sr. Manager, Talent Partner