Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA, and Johns Hopkins.
Perforce is expanding and we need a talented Sourcer to join the team on a contract basis. In this vital role, you will engage with passive candidates to build the pipeline for numerous roles world wide.
- Partner with the Global Perforce TA team to support talent pipelines across all functions
- Source passive talent using a diversity of tools and maintain a consistent pipeline
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify diverse talent
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Manage candidates in the ATS ensuring and an amazing candidate experience and long-term relationships with passive talent
- 5+ years in a sourcing role and Full Lifecycle Recruiting, technology preferred
- Experienced in Boolean methodologies and sourcing tools
- Proven success with creative and outside the box methods to find and attract talent
- Experience building strategic partnerships with hiring teams and cross-functional team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Excellent Communication skills
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.
To apply click Sourcing Recruiter