Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Does looking for great talent jazz you up? Can you build talent funnels? Are you an advocate for Diversity & Inclusion? If so, look no further and consider a Recruiter role at Danaher!
Reporting directly to the Director, Global Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter is responsible for all recruitment & funnel building-related activities in North America.
Essential DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate will develop, implement and maintain standard methodologies to attract top diverse & underrepresented talent from both domestic and international labour markets and can work with a range of client groups to meet their recruitment needs. Within this fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment and TA related project duties that include, but are not limited to:
Conduct all full-cycle recruitment activities; sourcing, prescreening, leading the interview process & feedback sessions, facilitate all offers, set up assessments and handle the req in Workday until filled and ready for HR onboarding, and maintain data integrity and compliance in Workday Establish recruitment & pipelining strategies, and implement TA process/compliance while supporting the Hiring Manager and business needs Assist Managers in developing attractive job ads to match job responsibilities and talent market and source for top diverse talent for Danaher Utilize various talent sourcing tools and research new tools/job boards as the need arises to source strong diverse and underrepresented talent or hire and pipelining Data driven; Utilize data and reports as needed to drive TA strategy and funnel building Collaborate closely and lead the search with external recruitment sources (agencies/universities) Participate and/or lead strategic recruitment initiatives and projects Attend Career fairs/Talent conferences as needed (may travel up to 10% annually)
- A strong recruiter with background in Software and technical roles in R&D function
- A strong recruiter/sourcer who is technically strong in learning & adapting to new sourcing and collaboration tools is key
- Background with Workday is preferred, yet a similar ATS is deemed an asset and experience recruiting in Life Sciences, Biotech, Medical Devices industries or the Instrumentation industries is preferred
- Strategic outlook; can run reports, analyze data and conduct a gap analysis for the business to pipeline talent is critical to providing the client sound advisement/service
- Social recruiting and brand savvy with LinkedIn is essential to one’s success
- Results oriented, demonstrates a solid sense of urgency, and responsiveness
- Influential and customer focused with strong prioritization skills on constantly conflicting needs for multiple partners
- Detail orientation and accuracy is key with accountability to deliver results
- A positive ‘Can-Do’ demeanor and willingness to go above and beyond and lead TA projects is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree from University/College or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years of recruitment experience, preferable within a global, fast paced, matrixed environment
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply click Software and R&D Recruiter