Senior Technical Recruiter
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join Rally's Talent Acquisition as a Senior Technical Recruiter where you will be in charge of finding great candidates and helping them envision life at Rally Health. Recruiter's build an extraordinary candidate experience throughout every stage of the interview process. Recruiters work closely with teams to make sure all of the "behind the scenes" work that needs to happen to go from an opening to a hire actually happens. If you are a great teammate with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, join us. We recognize that people come from a diverse set of backgrounds and skills and we welcome all to apply.
- Full life cycle recruiting with a focus on engineering roles
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates through multiple sourcing techniques
- Guide the interview process, discussions, and facilitate debriefs with interviewers and hiring managers
- Guide the offer approval, extension and negotiations
- Partner with hiring managers to identify important requirements for each opportunity, and to create compelling and engaging job descriptions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years professional experience as a technical recruiter or sourcer supporting engineering organizations
- Proven track record in successfully sourcing, managing and closing diverse engineering positions
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably Greenhouse)
- Knowledgeable in various employment laws including those of EEO and AA guidelines
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply click Senior Technical Recruiter