Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Cassia, a non-profit, faith based healthcare organization serving aging adults, is hiring a Senior Recruiter. In this role, your primary focus is to establish and maintain recruitment activities to identify qualified staff to work in roles such as RN, LPN, CNA, HHA, Culinary, Environmental Services and office support. This position also draws upon your consultative skills to work alongside hiring managers during the candidate selection and interview process. You will support select Cassia campuses both in and out of state; some travel is required.
Senior Recruiter Job Duties:
- Determine hiring needs and then provide hiring managers with the highest level of recruiting options to aid in attracting quality talent to our organization.
- Serve as a recruiting consultant to hiring managers which includes training of applicant review, ATS use, and initiatives to attract candidates for their market.
- Deliver high quality candidates and advances our brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the interview and selection processes.
- Leverage various methods to mine for candidates.
- Establish and maintain community partner relationships to build candidate pipelines.
- Utilize social media and various job boards to share jobs, create campaigns and interact with candidates.
- Occasionally screen candidates, interview and present hiring recommendations.
- Maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community to attract high quality talent; and provide quality candidate experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Healthcare recruiting experience and working in the senior living sector is preferred.
- Strong technical skills to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems, access analytics, and to make recommendations on the best platforms to utilize.
- Experience in all sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job market conditions, and salary negotiation.
- Excellent writing, creativity and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours on occasion.
- Ability to think analytically and make process improvements.
- Ability to exhibit positive, professional attitude and perform tasks efficiently and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Expertise in posting job positions, database sourcing/searching through social media.
- Demonstrated healthcare recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment.
- College degree in human resources, business related field or 3 years recruiting experience.
- Advanced expertise in use of ATS, data analytics and recruitment via social media.
- Strong comfort level to interact on Zoom and other virtual platforms for hiring events, panel presentations and staff interaction.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an experienced team
To be considered, apply today!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer.
To apply click Senior Recruiter