Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Living Well Disability Services
Position Title: Senior Recruiter
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
Mission: Living Well Disability Services delivers exceptional services that transform the lives of people impacted by disabilities.
Vision: A day when all people impacted by disabilities live well.
Who we are:
Living Well Disability Services delivers exceptional services that transform the lives of people impacted by intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities. Services are available to people in their own home, their family’s home or in one of our 33 group homes throughout the 10-county region. We offer a broad spectrum of services to people with intellectual, developmental, and physical disabilities such as cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, multiple sclerosis, autism, and brain injury. These may be complicated by a variety of chronic health conditions. Innovation in service, accessibility, wellness, and technology help people pursue their goals and live as independently as possible.
What is a Senior Recruiter?
The Senior Recruiter conducts the agency’s employee recruiting and staffing efforts, coordinates training programs to ensure compliance with licensing and other requirements,and supports retention and recognition events. The Senior Recruiter is committed to providing services in a manner that reflects Living Well Disability Services’ mission and vision.
Essential Job Functions
1. Provide leadership and oversight to the agency’s recruiting efforts by developing a comprehensive recruiting plan in conjunction with the Human Resources Manager. Utilizes social media and internet tools to increase the effectiveness of the recruiting program.
2. Conduct full-cycle recruiting including:
o Partnering with managers to determine an individualized recruiting strategy for critical positions;
o Using most effective means to source active and passive diverse candidates;
o Sourcing active and passive candidates;
o Writing job descriptions and job postings;
o Screening resumes, preparing interview questions, and interview
o Coordinating motor vehicle checks, background checks and pre-employment testing
o Making compensation recommendations and writing offer letters to candidates.
o Create and actively maintain relationships in the community such as with schools, other nonprofit organizations, and government agencies to source candidates in conjunction with the Human Resources Manager.
3. Ensure the agency’s staffing needs are met by providing support and consultation to program managers in managing schedules and working with staffing agencies to ensure adequate staffing.
4. Coordinates the training program, working with a Regional Director to ensure the training room and details are set up.
5. Support and coordinate special recognition events such as Direct Support Professionals Week and Employee Recognition.
6. Complete required training's as scheduled, attend staff meetings, and maintain certifications for essential job functions.
7. Complete other tasks and responsibilities as assigned and/or needed to ensure the agency meets its mission.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the (position title) job effectively.
- Four-year post-secondary degree with one year of recruiting experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5+ Years' experience in a full recruiting cycle
- Experience managing and tracking candidate within an applicant tracking system (ATS) - ADP with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to be innovative with continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated communication and networking skills with a customer service focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, and social media and internet recruiting tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, developing effective working team relationships with staff and external partners.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships in the community to increase recruiting sources.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently prioritize, track, coordinate and complete multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use excellent judgment in sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Current valid driver’s license and ability to meet agency driving requirements.
Typical Work Environment
Incumbent will have a private office in a typical office environment. The building is 2 floors and fully accessible. Work will include local travel. Working hours and schedules may vary and typically include day, evening, and occasional weekend hours. The noise level in the work environment is usually low, but sometimes moderate.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
To apply click Senior Human Resources Recruiter