Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Osseo Area Schools
Educational Service Center
To inspire and prepare all students with the confidence, courage, and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning by developing and implementing strategic workforce planning, sourcing, recruiting, screening, selection, hiring and retention strategies for all school district locations.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in developing relationships with the community and with hiring managers in order to drive recruitment, hiring and employee retention efficiencies that support our priority work of developing a workforce that better mirrors the demographics of our student population.
Primary duties include:
- Building relationships with the communities we serve; develop partnerships with communities in order to implement recruitment and retention strategies
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategies in order to ensure a high quality and diverse applicant pool
- Developing and implementing applicant screening and selection strategies in order to optimize applicant pools and to improve current screening and selection practices
- Maximizing retention of all employees by implementing effective employee retention strategies
Requires a Bachelor's degree, with a major field of study or degree emphasis in Human Resources, communications, business or related field preferred. SHRM (CP or SCP) certification or HRCI (PHR/SPHR) certification or similar credentials preferred
2 years of recruiting experience; Strong professional network of industry and community contacts.
- Establishing relationships with communities of color
- Strong skills and background in leveraging social media as a sourcing and recruitment tool
- Computer proficiency with databases, windows-based applications, Microsoft Office and social media.
- Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills required to develop appropriate rapport with job candidates and internal staff.
- Ability to influence managers, systems and processes.
- Strong consultative skills, including ability to engage, assess, persuade, negotiate with prospects
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations, compensation practices and other Human Resources related functions including benefits, compensations, employee relations and organizational development preferred
Ability to travel as needed
Salary Range: $76,939 - $88,913
Contract: Salaried Professionals 225 Days
To apply click Recruitment and Retention Manager