Recruitment and Retention Manager
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Osseo Area Schools
Educational Service Center
To inspire and prepare all students with the confidence, courage, and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning by developing and implementing strategic workforce planning, sourcing, recruiting, screening, selection, hiring and retention strategies for all school district locations.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in developing relationships with the community and with hiring managers in order to drive recruitment, hiring and employee retention efficiencies that support our priority work of developing a workforce that better mirrors the demographics of our student population.
Primary duties include:
- Building relationships with the communities we serve; develop partnerships with communities in order to implement recruitment and retention strategies
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategies in order to ensure a high quality and diverse applicant pool
- Developing and implementing applicant screening and selection strategies in order to optimize applicant pools and to improve current screening and selection practices
- Maximizing retention of all employees by implementing effective employee retention strategies
Requires a Bachelor's degree, with a major field of study or degree emphasis in Human Resources, communications, business or related field preferred. SHRM (CP or SCP) certification or HRCI (PHR/SPHR) certification or similar credentials preferred
2 years of recruiting experience; Strong professional network of industry and community contacts.
- Establishing relationships with communities of color
- Strong skills and background in leveraging social media as a sourcing and recruitment tool
- Computer proficiency with databases, windows-based applications, Microsoft Office and social media.
- Excellent time management and the ability to multi-task.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills required to develop appropriate rapport with job candidates and internal staff.
- Ability to influence managers, systems and processes.
- Strong consultative skills, including ability to engage, assess, persuade, negotiate with prospects
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations, compensation practices and other Human Resources related functions including benefits, compensations, employee relations and organizational development preferred
Ability to travel as needed
Salary Range: $76,939 - $88,913
Contract: Salaried Professionals 225 Days
To apply click Recruitment and Retention Manager