Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
We are looking for a motivated, organized, and energetic individual to join our team as a Recruiter. The Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting and sourcing candidates to staff our COVID Testing sites. This will be a 90-day contract role with possibility of extension and/or transition to full-time. Dascena, Inc. is a health tech start-up headquartered in Silicon Valley that has recently entered the COVID-19 pop-up testing space nationwide.
- Ensure local testing sites are full staffed.
- Develop a distinct candidate experience to convey the company’s unique brand and value.
- Post jobs on the company website, job boards, resume databases, professional networks, etc.
- Seek out new or untapped resources to build diverse applicant pools.
- Manage all communication with candidates from application through onboarding and training.
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process and coordinate follow up interviews with hiring managers.
- Assess candidates for relevant knowledge, experience, training, technical skills, aptitudes, and culture fit.
- Maintain constant communication with hiring managers to ensure candidates efficiently move through the hiring process.
- Liaise with hiring team, managers, and company leadership during offer negotiations.
- Maintain a robust pipeline of candidates for recurring roles.
- Ensure pipeline is accurately reflected in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Provide recruiting reports to management and company leadership as needed.
- Attend recruiting events either in person or virtually.
- Any other related duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College or University highly preferred.
- Some previous work experience in Human Resources and/or Recruiting.
- Previous work experience in healthcare, hospitals, or laboratory environments; AND/OR a fast-paced startup environment is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with conducting in depth interviews.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) platforms.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to liaise with managers and leaders at all levels of an organization.
- Applicants must be willing to work outside of the normal 8-hour, 5-day workweek as required, with the expectation that our laboratory is a 24 x 7 operating environment.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To build a diverse workforce, Dascena encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Dascena is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the US**
To apply click Recruiter