Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Vireo Health, Inc.’s (“Vireo”) mission is to build the cannabis company of the future by bringing the best of medicine, engineering, and science to the cannabis industry. Vireo’s physician-led team of more than 450 employees provides best-in-class cannabis products and customer experience. Vireo cultivates cannabis in environmentally friendly greenhouses, manufactures pharmaceutical-grade cannabis extracts, and sells its products at both company-owned and third-party dispensaries. The Company currently is licensed in nine markets including Arizona, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, and Puerto Rico.
For more information about the company, please visit www.vireohealth.com.
We are currently seeking a Recruiter/HR Generalist to help reshape our recruiting programs and support our continued dynamic growth. This role will have the opportunity to work remotely the majority of the time with continuation likely post COVID-19.
Who You Are: You're an experienced HR pro with 3-5 years of focused recruiting experience supplemented with 2 years as an HR generalist. You're enthusiastic, energetic, and flexible. You have endless curiosity about how things work and have a passion for developing, improving, and executing on strategies to meet objectives. You're seeking a collaborative, positive work environment where your contributions truly make a difference - not just to the organization, but to the lives of our patients!
What you'll do: In this role, you'll get to flex your HR muscles in reshaping our recruiting processes to better align our recruitment strategies with our business goals and objectives, develop strategy and programs to improve diversity and equity across our hiring practices, and help to create an engaging onboarding experience. We believe in being well rounded professionals, so when you aren’t helping us attract and hire top talent you’ll have the opportunity to continue to grow through supporting other HR projects.
Some of the highlighted responsibilities:
- Design and launch strategies and programs that enable Vireo to increase hires from underrepresented groups.
- Create and monitor hiring performance metrics in support of business objectives.
- Craft job descriptions, interview questions, and other hiring material to attract a diverse candidate pool.
- Develop and deliver training, toolkits, and best practices to elevate Vireo’s hiring practices.
- Create and deploy engaging onboarding programs guiding new hires from offer letter through their first 90 days of employment
- Hands on recruiter – manage job postings, screen applicants, conduct phone/video interviews, manage scheduling with hiring managers, create offer letters, communicate offers to candidates.
- This position will report to the Director of HR
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience is required; multi-state experience is strongly preferred.
- 2 years of general HR experience is preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and compliance regulations is a must.
- Knowledge and experience building diversity recruitment strategies and programs.
- Experience educating and influencing leaders at all levels on candidate selection
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, have a strong service orientation, and great attention to detail, all in the midst of working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Superior communication skills are required (written, verbal)
- Strong organizational /problem-solving skills and master-level multi-tasking skills are required
- Tech savvy and able to thrive in a fully digitized HR/Recruiting environment.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
To apply click Recruiter- HR Generalist