Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
PrimeFlight Aviation Services
The Recruiter reports to the Station Management and is responsible for bringing applicants and new hires to the company. This includes primary responsibility for the following:
- Hiring and ensuring training of front line staff and supervisors
- Maintaining hiring portal and electronic hiring processes
- Developing and nurturing relationships with community agencies for hiring
- Ensuring a positive flow of applicants to the company including outside and internal job fairs
- Following all hiring processes and procedures to stay compliant with laws and regulations
- Produce any reports or information requested by Station Management
- Demonstrate regular, predictable attendance at the job location
- Exceed PrimeFlight customer service and safety standards
- Carry out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal, and Oral Communication.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
Bachelor’s degree and five years’ experience. Associate’s degree or high school diploma or equivalent may be substituted with three or more years of relevant experience in the office environment.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Proficiency is required in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word, sufficient to write letters, organize schedules, and perform other tasks related to operations and the office.
No supervision is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. The employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate their noise exposure.
Some work is in an outside environment, with exposure to seasonal hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stand and walk
- Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by the terminal environment
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
To apply click Recruiter