Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Recruiter for Restaurant Technologies you will manage high volume, full cycle recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions within in our Operations teams. You’ll do so by working closely with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to bring talent to our 41 depot across the nation. You will play a key role in ensuring a positive candidate and customer experience. Your solid communication skills, thorough follow through, creativity in sourcing talent, and a hunger for success are critical in meeting high volume hiring demands in this fast paced, highly impactful role.
- Full cycle recruiting including intakes, posting jobs, sourcing, screening candidates, coordinating interviews, generating offer letters and launching background checks
- Partner closely with hiring managers and HRBPs to develop recruiting strategies for current and future hiring demands
- Source talent using traditional resources while proactively seeking new and creative ways to uncover talent
- Build and manage candidate pools and ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Promote a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers through best practices, continuous communication and thorough follow through
- Maintain thorough documentation in Workday; guide hiring managers on Workday as it relates to recruiting
- Collaborate on Talent Acquisition and broader HR team projects; other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, including recruiting for hourly and salaried positions; high volume recruiting experience preferred
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Passion for superior candidate experience and diversity hiring
- Strong customer focus and superior relationship building skills with people at all levels. Ability to engage, teach and learn from hiring managers throughout the hiring process
- Business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results
- Understanding of employment laws, compliance regulations, and recruiting best practices
- Experience using recruiting websites, social media platforms and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment. Recruiting agency experience preferred
- ATS experience required, Workday experience preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Restaurant Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we’ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of innovative and environmentally sound cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions, serving over 25,000 satisfied customers.
Join our award winning workplace, where a fast pace and rapid growth are balanced by a flexible and support environment to drive team members to succeed every day. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S.. Currently serving over 40 metropolitan markets.
To apply click Operations Recruiter