Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At BI WORLDWIDE we believe that people of different backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas make for a more creative company, better at solving clients' problems and delivering business results.
We are seeking an experienced diversity and inclusion professional with demonstrated ability to influence and execute our diversity and inclusion strategies. As the Director of Diversity and Inclusion for BI WORLDWIDE (BIW), you will implement strategies to increase the volume of skilled applicants and hires from underrepresented backgrounds, support the advancement of current employees, and continue to build an inclusive workplace for BIW. The Director of D&I will report to the Chief HR Officer.
Job responsibilities include:
- Implementing diversity and inclusion strategies in partnership with the D&I Steering Committee, Human Resources and Department Leaders as it relates to finding, growing, and keeping diverse talent.
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategies that help us to reach and hire people of color.
- Providing guidance related to HR practices using data, analysis, and recommendations for BIW that align with the stated objectives for D&I.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide learning plan in partnership with the BIW University director.
- Developing and utilizing internal and external partnerships to support D&I initiatives.
- Establishing measures to evaluate progress toward D&I objectives.
Required background and experience:
- Experience with research and data analysis in building recommended solutions to challenges.
- Experience with diversity content development and facilitation.
- Track record of facilitating organization-wide initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- 8-10 years of experience in D&I, Recruitment, HR, or Talent Management.
- BA or BS degree in a related field preferred.
To apply click Director of Diversity and Inclusion