Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Doctor On Demand
The Recruiter will manage the process end to end: perform research, source candidates, provide best practice input on sourcing methods and tools, assess candidates, offer/close the candidates,. In this role, you will learn more about digital health and at the same time help design our recruiting process/make recommendations. This role may occasionally take on responsibility for corporate roles such as engineering, marketing, finance, account management, customer service, or more.
- Assists with assessing the short-term and long-term human capital need for physicians and corporate roles.
- Identifies, develops and implements strategies for recruiting targeted
- Helps optimize recruiting process
- Establishes procedures to ensure effective efforts to recruit physicians and corporate needs.
- Performs initial interviews to determine candidate suitability for placement.
- Develops, negotiates and executes physician contracts and employment offers in conjunction with practice’s HR and legal counsel.
- Assists with onboarding activities related to new hires.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Preferred recruiting experience in additional areas (but not required) such as engineering, marketing, account management, etc.
- Proven ability to quickly learn about new positions and deliver appropriate candidates in a timely fashion
- Staffing agency experience is valued but not required
- Familiar with sourcing tools and skilled enough to make recommendations on what should be utilized at Doctor On Demand.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to facilitate decisions and hiring plans across many team members such as our VP of Clinical Operations, Talent Acquisition team, Chief Medical Officers, etc.
- Extremely detailed-oriented, someone who appreciates the need for reporting, data, etc.
Education and Experience:
- High degree of business acumen which allows this person to design the proper story for candidates in order to effectively sell the company and our opportunities.
- Minimum 1-2+ years of physician recruiting experience.
- At least 5+ years of overall recruiting experience, preferably in the medical/hospital/healthcare/digital health industries.
- Ability to remain seated in a stationary position for prolonged periods.
- No heavy lifting is expected, though occasional exertion of about 20 lbs. of force (e.g., picking up and computer / laptops) may be required.
- Good manual dexterity required to use common office equipment (e.g., computers, laptop, and mobile devices).
- Some overnight business travel may be required.
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Doctor On Demand reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned. All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position, employees may be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
To apply click Contract Recruiter