Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
This position is responsible for recruitment of entry level and exempt positions.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities:
- Recruit qualified applicants for exempt and entry level positions. Determine best recruitment strategies, sourcing alternatives and manage process to ensure that selection process meets strategic objectives.
- Manage the recruitment process for selected positions from start to finish. Schedule and conduct interviews. Coach managers through the interview process as needed. Conduct reference and background checks. Prepare offer letters and manage “onboarding” process of new hires.
- Maintain key human resource metrics. Prepare analysis and reports as required
- Ensure integrity of human resource processes. Maintain compliance with company policies. Ensure customers and candidates have a positive experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience
- 2 - 4 years full cycle recruitment experience
- Ability to define and implement recruitment strategies in a competitive market
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of personnel
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
To apply click Contract Recruiter