Talent Management Program Manager
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Management Program Manager works with the Talent Management team, Human Capital, and business leaders to support and execute key talent management processes. This role optimizes the Team Member's journey through impactful onboarding, engagement, recognition, and development experiences that drive a high-performance culture.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Works hand in hand with the Senior Manager of Talent Management to support the design and implementation of best-in-class talent management practices such as talent assessment, talent review, succession planning, and performance management processes to ensure effective, compliant and consistent execution.
- Ensures optimal onboarding for corporate team members by facilitating weekly new hire orientation sessions, sharing best practices/process improvements, partnering with other departments (e.g. Talent Acquisition and Information Technology) to ensure a seamless experience, and determining reporting/metrics to support program compliance.
- Ensures optimal onboarding of all club team members through reporting, analyzing, sharing best practices and process improvements
- Facilitates conversations with leaders on how to understand and interpret leadership assessment results. Creates key insight assessment summaries to support leaders in understanding results.
- Help leaders identify key areas for Team Member Development and provide supporting tools, resources, and follow up to verify development is taking place.
- Leads and facilitates conversations with business unit leaders discussing the performance and potential of future leaders in their organization (calibration and succession planning).
- Innovates and maintains recognition tools and resources for all Team Members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3-5 Years experience with Talent Management Initiatives (e.g. goal setting, performance, calibration, succession planning, etc.)
- Minimum 2 Years experience with cognitive, personality or behavior assessments
- Ability to maintain professional discretion and confidentiality
- Continuous learner to keep up with emerging trends
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong facilitation skills
- Experience in other Human Resources related roles
- Project Management Certification
To apply click Talent Management Program Manager