Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers who are committed to the future and are focused on creating a healthier world for all. Throughout our 120 global locations, our values guide us as we create innovative solutions for the world’s water challenges. We bring water to life!
As a Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit options to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a generous 401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid time off and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
We have an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Golden Valley, MN team. You will lead functional recruiting excellence, which drives hires against exempt level positions across the United States. In this role, you will be managing a team of professional recruiters, filling exempt level requisitions, managing your own requisition load of challenging to fill openings, improving metrics for functional recruiting performance and driving process improvements within the recruiting value stream. The key to success in this role is the ability to build influential relationships with leadership.
- Manage and develop a team of high performing recruiters
- Drive recruiting performance against KPIs, including time to fill, quality of hire and diverse talent slates
- Actively analyze issues leveraging data and client relationships to improve, change, or adapt existing techniques, methods, processes, and/or systems to ensure roles are filled within standard timelines with a positive candidate and customer experience
- Proactively manage process deviations and customer satisfaction challenges
- Advocate for a superior candidate and hiring manager experience
- Drive standard work and process, to enable predictable outcomes of recruiting process
- Lead by example in managing a personal requisition load of hard to fill positions
- Bachelor’s (BS/BA) Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition (experience recruiting for exempt level roles is required)
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of professional level recruiters
- Experience managing and tracking success through metrics and leveraging data for insights to drive effective decision making strategies
Interview Process for this role:
You will go through a series of interviews, as you are selected to progress in the process. You may participate in a phone interview with the assigned recruiter, a hiring manager phone interview, a video panel interview with various internal partners to the role, an online assessment and a final interview with senior leadership.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean, safe water. We deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water. Whether it’s improving, moving or enjoying water, we help manage the world’s most precious resource. Smart, Sustainable Water Solutions. For Life.
Pentair had revenue in 2019 revenue of $3 billion, and trades under the ticker symbol PNR. With approximately 120 locations in 25 countries and 9,500 employees, we believe that the future of water depends on us.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager