Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
UNFI is looking for a Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team! This individual will be based out of Eden Prairie, MN and will support recruiting operations for multiple locations throughout the country.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for supporting a team of Recruiters throughout the hiring process in multiple locations. This individual is expected to complete a variety of specialized duties that support the functional operations of the team, while demonstrating prioritization, urgency, and accuracy.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Schedules interviews both locally and across the country, dealing with multiple time zones.
- Assists with planning and implementing hiring events.
- Manages cadence of external job postings.
- Initiates and tracks pre-employment screening processes.
- Responds to inquiries and routes as appropriate. Prioritizes requests to determine the best course of action.
- Handles invoice payments for the team.
- Sorts, files, and maintains department documents.
- Minimum 2+ years in an office setting in a related support position.
- Related HR or Recruiting Coordinator experience.
- Intermediate MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
- Ability to proactively problem solve. Detail oriented and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to handle complex details with sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities and work independently required.
- Passion for customer service and ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency when dealing with internal and external customer issues.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, manage competing priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently under minimal supervision.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator