Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA, and Johns Hopkins.
Perforce is searching for a Sr Technical Recruiter to join the team on a contract basis, In this position you play a key role in building the teams to scale a global organization. Roles include technical, support, sales and G&A.
- Source, attract and close passive candidates for niche and competitive roles
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process with an emphasis on building strong hiring manager partnerships, candidate advocacy and strategies that lead to a high close ratio
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and creative sourcing methods
- Manage interview and hiring decision-making process with both interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities, and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Utilize recruiting tools and ATS to manage candidate flow
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, HRBPs and executive team
- Recommend improvements to sourcing, process, and global expansion strategy
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 8+ years of recruiting experience combined in an agency and in house with a highly technical organization
- Experience with multiple ATS, Paycor (Newton) a plus
- Experience partnering cross-functionally and with senior leadership to drive consensus decisions and produce results
- Excellent interview skills with and ability to effectively screen for both skills and cultural fit
- Extensive tech industry knowledge with ability to identify target companies, conferences and other sources for top industry talent
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate both across all levels of the organization and externally.
- Experience with employment branding and marketing a plus
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.
To apply click Sr. Technical Recruiter