Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Location: Maple Grove, MN, US, 55311
Additional Locations: This position can be remote anywhere in the US.
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
What’s this role all about?
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist- Digital Enablement will support full cycle recruiting for our Digital Transformation across all of Boston Scientific. In partnership and collaboration with key internal stakeholders (hiring leaders, HR Business Partners, compensation COE, etc.), you will bring your innovation and creative ideas to help guide the strategy around talent attraction related solutions. If you are energized by contributing in a fast paced, innovation focused and agile environment we are looking for you!
What is a Digital Enablement? A cross functional team was formed which is responsible for enabling the scaling up of digitization across our business in a coordinated and impactful way. Amidst the challenges that COVID-19 brought, we significantly strengthened our digital capabilities. The purpose is to strengthen competitive advantage for Boston Scientific by accelerating digital solutions, combining our deep customer centricity with enterprise-wide capabilities. We need you to help us pipeline and recruit diverse top talent that can meet the needs of this digital shift.
What will you be doing?
- Managing multiple clients and competing priorities while executing on strategies designed to attract qualified talent and fill open positions while positioning the organization as an “employer of choice”
- Developing and executing innovative methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external passive, diverse talent and talent pools
- Sourcing both active and passive talent from various on-line databases, networking efforts and events, cold calling, web searches, and internet related mining activities
- Partnering with other Talent Acquisition partners to assess and align qualified talent with appropriate positions and guide them through BSC’s hiring process
- Fostering and cultivating relationships with key potential candidates and large-scale talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term hiring needs and strategic long-term networks to be leveraged up to one to three years downstream
- Coaching hiring leaders and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal selection of top talent for open roles
- Developing and implementing organizational recruiting strategies to attract the best qualified talent
- Facilitating end to end selection process to include overseeing candidate interview processes, hiring leader consultation, offer consultation/negotiation and pre-boarding for assigned business units
- Representing talent acquisition and/or serve as project manager on identified projects and initiatives as needed
- Focusing on continuous improvement and making recommendations designed to improve the talent acquisition processes, policies and strategy
- Contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards
- Developing, influencing, executing and tracking sourcing strategies for passive and active candidates using all available tools (Success Factors, social networking, competitive intelligence, attending industry conferences, referrals and external relationship building)
What do you need to have? (Minimum Skills/Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition with full cycle client-facing experience
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience identifying and assessing talent to build diverse pipelines
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with an Applicant Tracking System and Microsoft Office Suite
- Stellar communication and presentation skills with ability to deliver hiring plans and metrics to senior business unit leaders
- Experience with OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs)
- Ability to self-direct and prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities/projects and deliver results within a fast paced complex environment
What will set you apart? (Preferred Skills/Qualifications):
- Experience attracting talent digital marketing, UX/UI, data analytics and data scientists, product design and content operations within the life sciences arena (medical device, pharm, biotech, diagnostics)
- Experience sourcing talent in a remote environment
- Passion and interest in sourcing talent utilizing social media and digital channels to attract and recruit top diverse talent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-service focus and tenacious appetite for procuring talent
How often will I be moving about (when it’s safe)?
Travel up to 10% as needed to industry conferences, association meetings and office locations
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Digital Enablement