Manager, Recruiting Operations
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
SPS is hiring a Recruiting Operations Manager . This role will lead a recruitment operations group, support our recruitment team and workflow, act as an ATS administrator and helping us maintain a culture of compliance.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a passion and talent for continuous improvement. You seek to first understand but can be bold and forward thinking in your assessment and suggestions. You love to innovate.
- You are known as a talent developer – you can connect with a diverse range of individuals to help coach, mentor and grow people.
- You’re analytical in nature – you love to work with technology, particularly diving into configuration and can synergize information across different platforms.
Near term projects include evaluating our workflow process with an eye towards continuous improvement, strengthening a culture of compliance mentality, and assisting with a consistent selection process. In addition, this role will need to build and nurture strong relationships within the Recruiting team as well as cross-functionally across HR.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage day-to-day performance in alignment with performance standards and expectations.
- Manage day-to-day recruiting operations, which may include ATS administration, reporting, documentation, and process audits.
- Occasionally manage full life-cycle recruitment across the enterprise for a variety of positions,
- Help to implement and support change management within the recruiting team and HR department.
- Assist in maintaining of corporate talent selection strategies and initiatives and training.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of recruiting experience OR a total of 9 years of directly related experience
- 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience, some agency recruiting experience preferred.
- 2+ years of leadership experience (either formal or informal)
- 2+ years of experience working with compliance reporting and regulations
- Proven ability to coach and mentor individuals at various levels of career development
- Proven success in change management and process implementation
- Close attention to detail and an embrace of data-driven decision making
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Strong project management experience
Preferred Experience: Advanced ATS experience, iCIMS highly preferred
(EOE including Disability/ Veteran)
To apply click Manager, Recruiting Operations