Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
Job Title: Contract Recruiter
Location: Minneapolis, MN (office onsite)
Timeframe: October - January (3+ months)
We are looking to hire a Contract Recruiter for a 3+ months. We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to focus on sourcing, screening, selecting and onboarding manufacturing talent.
- promote Greenheck Group culture & values
- proactively source, screen, select and onboard full-time production/manufacturing team members in the following positions: Assembly, Fabrication, Refrigeration Prep, Material Handling, etc.
- conduct both phone and face-to-face interview with qualified candidates
- conduct production tours & coordinate onsite assessments
- attend onsite & virtual career fairs, events & work with community partners on building talent pipeline.
- creatively source candidates by using website, facebook, linkedin and other employment marketing sources
- post positions on internal and external job boards - SAP/SuccessFactors HRIS
- complete Onboarding/Hiring process - background check, new hire paperwork
- support & facilitate new hire orientation
- help support HR Generalists and Manager with other duties and special projects.
- 2+years of experience recruiting (prefer manufacturing industry recruiting experience)
- must be creative in sourcing candidates - employee referrals, job postings, social media, networks, marketing
- outgoing and professional communication style
- problem solver
- organized and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply click Contract Recruiter