Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contact
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Contract Recruiter / Sourcer, you will be responsible for recruitment of candidates across an array of positions supporting UnitedHealth Group’s Corporate Talent Acquisition team and business lines including Research & Development and Technology. Our Recruiters are Talent Advisors who lead the end-to-end recruitment process and are accountable for talent sourcing and selection, consulting with Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and managing the offer and hiring process.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Conduct nationwide external sourcing, recruiting to develop talent pipelines for roles in R&D, Technology and potentially other Corporate UHG areas
- Execute Talent Acquisition sourcing/recruiting processes, including requisition intakes, utilize LinkedIn and other sourcing venues in headhunting for talent, leveraging Salesforce and other tools regarding documentation of candidate communication and hiring manager updates
- Leverage best practices for driving the ultimate candidate and hiring manager experience
- Provide a high-touch candidate experience, including engaging candidates in a manner that fosters transparency, respect and timeliness
- Build relationships and influence critical stakeholders, including executive leadership and human capital regarding sourcing strategies, initiatives and activities
- Develop and maintain talent pipelines through proactive strategies and partnership with others
- Apply a data-driven approach in sharing recruitment and sourcing trends with leaders regarding candidate pipelines, sourcing strategies and market intelligence
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of Corporate Talent Acquisition sourcing and recruiting experience specifically within Technology and / or Research & Development
- Experience sourcing for as many as 20+ requisitions at any given time
- Experience in developing and implementing a comprehensive sourcing strategy for an entire organization or division/function of a company
- Demonstrated mastery in candidate sourcing techniques including lead generation, internet, cold calling, college alumni, professional boards/associations, social media, referrals and other interactive strategies
- Experience consulting with Recruiters and Executive Leaders on talent and the supply/demand
- Expert in LinkedIn sourcing techniques
- Experience developing and managing active talent pipelines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing, communicating, and presenting out to key stakeholders and C-suite executives regarding recruiting processes, market trends, and supply/demand
- Experience creating talent acquisition processes that drive innovation, efficiency and productivity in recruitment activities
- Experience leveraging sourcing/recruiting data to help meet the organization’s objectives in hiring top talent
- Demonstrated strength in attention to details and strong organizational skills to include accurate and timely candidate documentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook
- You will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s US Telecommuting Policy.
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Candidate sourcing experience for R&D positions within the healthcare industry
- Candidate sourcing experience for Technology positions within the healthcare industry
- Candidate sourcing experience for Analytics positions within the healthcare industry
- Experience with Taleo
- Experience with Salesforce
- Search firm or agency candidate sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting and/or sourcing for a federal contractor
- Proficiency in MS OneNote
- Demonstrated understanding of executive compensation programs
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 7 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Contract Recruiter / Sourcer