Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Key Role Description:
Works hand-in-hand with the recruiters to facilitate the campus hire recruiting process. Interacts directly with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers and interviewers in coordinating and scheduling all phases of the interview process. The Recruiting Coordinator is essential to providing a world class experience for all those involved in our recruiting process.
- Plans and executes interview days; including creating schedules, procuring space, confirming candidate travel, conducting interviewer sign-up, creating candidate packet, greeting candidates and arranging catering.
- Plans and coordinates campus recruiting events. Works alongside Recruiters to staff all campus events - presentations, interviews, events, conferences, etc.
- Utilizes effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for recruiters, candidates and hiring managers.
- Takes part in special project assignments to develop world class processes and tools for the recruiting function.
- Creates job requisition for posting and determines appropriate placements for job requisition.
- Manages relationships with external vendors.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent knowledge & experience preferred
- At least 1 year of related experience
- Proficient in office computer software/systems (MSOffice, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (e.g. Taleo, Avature)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
To apply click Campus Recruiting Coordinator