Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Who we are!
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. To learn more about Schwan’s, visit www.schwanscompany.com.
What we are looking for:
As a Campus Recruiter, you will be a part of an integrated team responsible for implementation of recruiting strategies on college campuses and executing our national internship talent-pipeline program.
- Leads and coordinates campus recruiting activities that may include communications, on-site interviewing and other administrative details for campus recruiting.
- Develops and participates in all activities such as presentations, career fairs, information sessions, office and on-campus interviews, career services events/receptions/dinners/etc.
- Develops strong relationships with key school contacts including career services, faculty, student organizations and diversity associations to promote the company.
- Effectively partners with hiring managers across all business units to understand business and recruitment needs.
- Posts and maintains jobs in campus and company databases including Taleo, Handshake, TalentLink, and Symplicity.
- Sources and evaluates applicants, makes recommendations, conducts screening interviews, and extends offers of employment.
- Under direction from the College Relations Manager runs the summer internship program; including manager and intern orientations, development and engagement activities, performance management and post graduate offer conversion.
- Conducts appropriate research and maintains an up to date file on various colleges and universities to assist in the selection of key colleges for future recruiting activities.
- Creates marketing tools to be used to assist in the recruitment process which may include social media campaigns, recruitment booth, job flyers, etc.
- Prepares reports, documenting recruitment activity and effectiveness.
- Assists Corporate Talent Acquisition team with full life cycle recruiting needs during off-cycle.
- Willing to travel at least 30% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state) and work
- non-standard/flexible work hours, as necessary.
- Bachelors degree with related coursework preferred.
Years of Related Experience:
- 3-5 years related experience; previous college recruiting experience preferred.
Expectations of Candidates:
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook needed;
- Previous experience in campus recruiting tools (Handshake, Symplicity, etc.) preferred;
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers;
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates;
- Experience in event planning and execution, campus career fairs and information sessions preferred.
The subsidiaries of The Schwan Food Company are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected status.
To apply click Campus Recruiter