Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The University Recruiter – Diversity Recruiting and Sourcing Specialist will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support our full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top, diverse talent in a cost-effective manner and add value to our business. You will execute recruiting processes while providing an excellent candidate experience driving our brand as an employer of choice.
• Develop and execute diversity recruiting strategies, utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the Cargill brand.
• Develop and maintain internal/external university and national minority organization relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
• Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
• Consult using your subject matter expertise to partner with business on diversity recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
• Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and Cargill's standards.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Experience with recruiting technology and tools, such as LinkedIn, Handshake, Success Factors, Taleo etc.
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
* Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.