Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation’s top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
We are looking to hire a skilled Technical Sourcer to assist with the sourcing and hiring of candidates for specialized technical positions. The Sourcer will work within the Recruitment team to assist with recruitment and sourcing activities for GPS. The Sourcer will use various channels to look for potential candidates, contact passive candidates and build talent pipelines for future hiring needs. The ideal candidate should have a true hunter mentality with an eye to recognize and cultivate solution based opportunities.
• Proactively source candidates via social media channels, websites, database mining, competitive candidate mapping, and community network building.
• Coordinate with Recruiters to determine position requirements.
• Assist with the development and management of talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
• Maintain candidate databases via applicant tracking system.
• Assist with applicant care and communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
• Understand and drive towards sourcing activities that meet sourcing metrics while updating reports and tools to reflect inputs and progress.
• Achieve sustained performance according to agreed-upon KPIs.
• Determine applicant requirements and qualifications by reviewing job descriptions, interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Assist with the development of reports and presentations to demonstrate the sourcing progress, status and updates.
• Qualify candidates for skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioral-based approach, and screening criteria.
• Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
• Maintain communication with Recruiters and candidates during the sourcing process.
• Build job postings and post in strategic locations to attract top talent.
• Assist Recruiters to identify and prepare candidates for hiring process step completion.
• Build applicant flow and implement creative recruiting ideas to attract qualified professionals.
• Develop expertise in sourcing for niche roles.
• Align activities with the sourcing strategy (e.g. job fairs/networking venues, candidate engagement, social recruiting).
• Bachelor’s Degree or 6+ years of technical sourcing experience
• Minimum 4 yrs of technical recruitment/sourcing experience.
• Minimum 3 yrs utilizing applicant tracking systems & digital recruiting tools
• Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills required
• Strong knowledge of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to priorities
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Preferred: JobVite experience
• Preferred: Recruiting/Sourcing for highly technical/niche positions
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 340 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Technical Sourcer