Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
NOTE: this role can be in Fargo or Minneapolis
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a technology-focused Talent Acquisition Specialist might include the following:
- Full cycle recruitment for a broad range of positions with a focus on experienced technology professionals
- Sourcing candidates utilizing innovative and traditional active and passive candidate sourcing tools and resources
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with technology managers on job postings, talent market information, hiring trends, and recruiting best practices
- Collaborating with the Talent Acquisition Team and HR organization on a variety of projects and initiatives
- Maintaining compliant records utilizing existing recruiting applicant tracking system
- Working closely with Eide Bailly office recruitment teams to ensure a consistent candidate experience Firmwide
- Planning, executing, and participating in internal and external recruiting events
- Evaluating the appropriate websites, publications and social networking forums for market-specific job postings
- Reviewing requirements for new positions in conjunction with staffing need and related business case
- Ensuring adherence to legal, regulatory and Firm compliance requirements throughout the recruitment process
Who You Are
- You have three or more (3+) years of experience in recruiting professional positions, including one or more (1+) year of experience recruiting technology roles, including some or all of the following:
- NetSuite consultants and Business Development professionals
- Salesforce consultants and Business Development professionals
- ERP program and project managers
- Data Analytics consultants
- Cyber Security consultants
- Software Developers
- Managed IT Services
- You enjoy establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- You are proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and using various software packages, including recruiting systems/applicant tracking systems.
- You are skilled at sourcing candidates from various sources, including social media.
- You possess extensive knowledge of recruitment strategies and practices.
- You have a well-rounded knowledge of human resource theories and practices.
- You communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- In addition to all of this, you possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Relevant Human Resources and/or Talent Acquisition certification is preferred.
- Experience in a professional services firm or company is preferred.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
To apply click Technical Recruiter