Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you an emotionally intelligent, competitive, and purpose-driven professional? Do you seek to grow with a company that really leads with an employee-centric culture and gives back to our community?
We're a local, nerd-positive technical recruiting and staffing company that lives and breathes our values and culture. Our driving purpose is to positively impact people's lives, and we believe this requires a relational approach in everything that we do. If you believe in the value of a great reputation, know that working hard creates opportunity, flexibility, and fun, we would love to hear from you!
To foster our purpose, culture, and growth plans, we're seeking an ambitious, energetic Associate Technical Recruiter to join our meme-addicted team. In this vital position, you will be responsible for:
- Networking with existing candidates and technical employees, primarily in the architecture, engineering and manufacturing fields.
- Communicate with candidates using phone, Zoom and other voice/video technologies
- Utilizing our existing database, online tools including resume databases and LinkedIn and other social media tools.
- Sourcing and referring candidates to Senior Technical Recruiters for open positions and candidate networking opportunities.
- Lead generation, reference checking, candidate interviews, networking with colleges and technical organizations.
- Completing onboarding paperwork and contract employee engagement
This is an excellent career-oriented position with advancement potential into Technical Recruiter positions.
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Business, Technical or related degree strongly desired
- Minimum one year of high-volume recruiting/staffing
- or customer service experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with a staffing or recruiting firm strongly desired
- Must have superior communication abilities and thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Must have strong customer service abilities
- Must have strong interest in technical fields including engineering, architecture and manufacturing
Interested candidates please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service. #ZR
To apply click Technical Recruiter