Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Why Work at Bremer?
Extraordinary possibilities and a culture of respect
Our people are our competitive advantage. Throughout communities in Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin, our clients and our people are working together to realize extraordinary possibilities.
Bremer Financial Corporation
Bremer Financial Corporation is a privately held, $13 billion regional financial services company jointly owned by the Otto Bremer Trust and Bremer employees. Founded in 1943 by Otto Bremer, the company is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota and provides a comprehensive range of banking, wealth management, investment, trust and insurance products and services throughout Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin. Clients include individuals and families, mid-sized corporations, small businesses, agribusinesses, nonprofits, and public and government entities.
The TA Team Lead is responsible for full life-cycle recruitment which includes (but is not limited to) creative sourcing, interviewing, and consulting to develop strong relationships with business leaders and hiring managers. A successful TA Team Lead will utilize their experience: setting benchmarks, forecasting, and tracking against established metrics. The TA Team Lead will lead the T.A. team and partner with the DEI Sr. Manager to move forward Bremer’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Strategy. We are in an innovative and dynamic environment that requires flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to pivot priorities as business needs change.
- Lead, manage and develop recruiting team consisting of junior recruiter(s) and recruiting coordinator(s)
- Partner with hiring manager and HR relationship manager to determine staffing needs and collaborate on strategy.
- Develop and execute a strategic recruiting strategy and process
- Cultivate insights from demographic and employee landscape data to inform DEI strategies and goals.
- Drive continuous process improvement and technology enhancements/investments to enhance the candidate and hiring manager experience
- Lead recruiting efforts and screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings.
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of qualified potential candidates.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, community network events, etc.
- Proactively recruit passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and cultural fit.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Develop and promote ideas and strategies that will contribute to the efficiency and growth of the department and company.
- Develop community workforce partnerships to build relationships and attract diverse candidates.
- Communicate important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, investment limitations, etc.).
- Consult with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including Veteran and Diversity/Inclusion initiatives.
- Develop detailed and accurate reporting on all candidates/jobs/statuses.
- Manage current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of recruiting best practices and incorporate into company processes.
- Maintain memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to financial services.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of recruitment leadership experience in a corporate or agency setting with a focus on passive candidate generation.
- 3+ years managing, leading, and developing others
- Established work experience to develop and meet appropriate metrics in a highly competitive landscape and market.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to build consensus among stakeholders and leaders.
- Experience with developing and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Excellent consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellence managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, ADA, OFCCP, etc.)
- ATS versatility and experience sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates within the system.
- Ability to travel locally within a specific geographic area; limited travel outside of specific geographic area.
- Must have the ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer branding, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Proven track record delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment.
Personal Leadership: Model Bremer values in all interactions; communicate clearly, honestly and with authenticity; identify and respect style differences in others and be willing to adapt; read and respond appropriately to individuals and/or situations; enhance and maintain robust relationships within and outside the organization; be accountable and demonstrate credibility and follow through on commitments; and build self-awareness by continually seeking feedback from others.
Thought Leadership: Use holistic approach when problem solving and decision making; proactively seek diverse perspectives to develop synergetic solutions; promote engagement and empowerment; translate complex concepts and challenges into tasks and activities that are quick and easy to achieve; use authority appropriately and acknowledge the contributions of others.
Team Leadership: Lead strategically with rigor around communicating the what and why behind decisions; demonstrate transparency, honesty and courage to earn a reputation as an authentic leader; communicate a vision and engage team in achieving that vision; drive dedication to serve and promote the client intimacy model; clearly communicate and hold employees to performance expectations providing clear and timely feedback and holding all employees accountable; build high performing teams through engagement and accountability; delegate and draw on others knowledge and expertise; commit to coaching and developing team and next generation of leaders by taking an enterprise point of view.
Results Leadership: Prioritize strategically by organizing resources, time and people to achieve key goals and objectives; act with a sense of urgency, proactively address critical concerns, work quickly to get things done; lead change effectively; demonstrate knowledge skill and abilities while demonstrating operational excellence; deliver consistent results.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Bremer is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
To apply click Talent Acquisition Team Lead