Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At The Waters our mission is powerful, yet simple. We are committed to creating communities that Thrive by offering living and working experiences centered on health, well-being and hospitality.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates and advising community leadership. This position is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the company including but not limited to networking, sourcing and identifying creative recruiting ideas.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job postings, industry websites, networks and job sites.
- Full-cycle coordination of interviews with candidates and community leadership teams.
- Management of multiple requisitions within Applicant Pro including: job posting, phone screening,
interview scheduling, dispositioning candidates, and interview follow up.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet
sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying
references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with hiring managers;
interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers.
- Associates Degree preferred
- Recruitment experience in the senior living or health care field preferred
- Experience in other areas of human resources preferred
- Applicant Tracking System experience Preferred
The Waters is an equal opportunity employer proudly committed to a diverse workforce.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist