Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As an automation & mechanical company, our human talent is our most important asset. PaR Systems, a world leader in engineering intelligent solutions is growing its Human Resources team. Our focus on technology, quality, and new ideas extends beyond our products, as we look to add diverse, dynamic, and dedicated people to our company.
Bringing a holistic talent-seeking mindset, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a critical role in growing our engineering and technical teams. We don't view recruiting as a factory assembly line. It is our company's most strategic effort that is collaborative and above all, human.
Leverage your recruiting skillset to help us refine and execute our strategic talent acquisition plan, and hit the ground running to help us hit aggressive goals in Minnesota, Georgia, and beyond! You'll use your sourcing, screening, and interviewing expertise to grow our teams while serving as a PaR brand ambassador.
This is the chance to expand your skills in a role that blends recruiting with marketing, sales, and cross-functional cooperation throughout the company. Given our high-quality custom products, every person at PaR has a vested interest in hiring the best candidate for every job.
We're looking for someone who values managing positive partnerships with their hiring teams, constantly evolving and improving how we hire, creating fantastic candidate experiences, and taking full ownership over filling roles quickly with excellent candidates. In this role you'll be a thought leader and help shape the teams that are at the forefront of innovating industrial automation.
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent project management, sales, and marketing skills (social media talent attraction)
- Proven track record delivering effectively against aggressive milestones and time-to-fill targets
- Proven track record guiding interview teams to quickly and effectively resolve blockers or slow-downs to a search
- Proven track record building strong partnerships with diverse teams and individuals
- Deep sourcing techniques that drive passive candidate hires
- Proven track record of learning and hiring for different types of roles, across levels and functions
- Ability to build rapport and understand challenges across various teams and roles
- Deep knowledge of the Minneapolis tech talent market is a plus
- Past tenure at a hyper-growth startup is a plus
- Previous experience using any ATS & LinkedIn as recruiting tools a must
You've learned about what you'll be doing, here's what you'll be getting when you join PaR Systems:
- Global team united by their passion for inventing
- First-of-a-kind product culture and project exposure
- Training and development from industry-leading experts
- Cutting edge benefit programs & work/life balance
PaR Systems is an equal opportunity employer and we value inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources department if you require accommodation during the interview or assessment process and we will work to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready for Exponential Career Opportunities? Apply now...
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist