Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Responsible for successful implementation and management of key talent acquisition programs/projects, external relationships, optimization of processes and tools to meet and exceed Talent Acquisition goals.
The Talent Acquisition Program Manager is responsible for executing talent acquisition programs to support key Enterprise and HR Objectives as part of Talent Acquisition and the overall HR Transformation. The position will have an important role in meeting our goal of delivering an exceptional candidate experience while automating and innovating our processes, such as our processes, systems and tools to achieve higher caliber new hires. In addition, there will be a focus on improving our sourcing capabilities, researching best practices, evaluating the ROI of new and existing sourcing tools as well as enhancing our employee referral program. Critical to success is being a change leader, building strong relationships with hiring leaders and key stakeholders and partnering with the Talent Acquisition Leader to build and maintain measures of success and a Talent Acquisition Scorecard.
This position is a key Talent Acquisition role which will also support building and developing a high performing team, and stronger talent acquisition capabilities, ultimately leading to stronger business results.
- Execute talent acquisition strategies and programs to support business and HR goals, to include enhancing sourcing capabilities and building and executing efforts to build strong talent pipelines of diverse talent, including Native American recruiting. Build relationships to further enhance our sourcing opportunities through community partnerships, local and state agencies (i.e. KAP, Deed, R.I.S.E., and Chamber of Commerce) and nonprofit organizations that provide services to applicant pools that would benefit SMSC.
- Serve as sourcing expert, research trends and new sourcing tools, execute best practices and evaluate ROI on results. Evaluate and enhance Employee Referral Program.Collaborate effectively with Hiring Managers, Key Stakeholders, including HR Business Partners to support business needs. Develops strong understanding of business, anticipate talent needs, understand challenges, remove obstacles and communicate external talent trends to support hiring efforts
- Provides work direction to achieve results. Actively coaches, mentors, and focuses on developing Talent Acquisition Team Members and other HR Team Members. Cultivates a culture of trust, continuous learning and innovation while ensuring a fun, respectful and productive environment.
- Lead effort in continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition processes. Understand current state and focus on future state design for automated and efficient processes. Work with TA team members and key stakeholders to achieve continuous improvement.
- Understand current applicant tracking system and identify gaps and opportunities to leverage vendor technology roadmap. Play a role in the roadmap for the future Human Capital Management System (HCM) project related to the Talent Acquisition module by helping define requirements, testing and other ad-hoc duties; Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure systems can deliver automated, efficient and exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Leverage HR analytics to establish and focus on quality metrics and Talent Acquisition Scorecard to track Talent Acquisition success and identify opportunities.
- Ad hoc Executive Hiring; source and manage hiring for key positions to include Manager and/or Director level
Reflects MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, CERTIFICATION and EXPERIENCE required in order to meet the expectations of this job:
- Bachelor's Degree and related experience
- 8+ years of Talent Acquisition Experience; combination of Corporate Recruiting and Specialized Sourcing experience. Search Agency experience preferred, not required.
- 3+ years of leading & managing key Talent Acquisition programs and projects with multiple key stakeholders and/or Talent Acquisition Operations experience. Diversity & Inclusion experience a plus.
- 2+ years providing work direction, coaching, mentoring and developing Talent Acquisition team members
- Demonstrated experience in bringing TA best practices to improve sourcing and hiring results.
- Demonstrated experience being a change agent; helping to lead team through change and transformation.
- Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement, with focus on improving the quality of sourcing and hiring efforts and talent entering the organization through regular assessments and evaluations of processes and tools.
- Strong business and technical acumen with knowledge of various ATS systems and technology capabilities
- Strong analytical abilities with demonstrated experience compiling and evaluating metrics
- Results driven with strong sense of urgency and ability to adapt to quickly changing external and/or internal scenarios.
- Ability to build relationships, trust and credibility with all levels of team members and management.
- Passion and interest in Talent Acquisition Best Practices and Trends. Experience utilizing strong external network and professional group affiliations to leverage best practices and talent trends
- Strong communication abilities, both oral and written.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
To apply click Talent Acquisition Program Manager