Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Nexus Family Healing
Nexus Family Healing is a national nonprofit mental health organization that restores hope for thousands of children and families who come to us for outpatient/community mental health services, foster care and adoption, and residential treatment. For over 45 years, our network of agencies has used innovative, personalized approaches to heal trauma, break cycles of harm, and reshape futures. We believe every child is worth it — and every family matters.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the implementation of department wide strategy and management of talent acquisition and workforce activities (e.g. sourcing strategies, workforce plans, functional recruitment plans, etc.) across the organization, serving as a centralized hub for the broader HR organization. They provide leadership and best-practice insight for the development of hiring and onboarding solutions leveraging and developing innovative tools and programs to ensure a diverse workforce.
At Nexus Family Healing, we not only support diversity – we celebrate it and rely on it for the betterment of our employees, our services, and our impact on the community. We strive to provide the best quality care for our youth and the best work environment for our employees through an inclusive team culture. Nexus Family Healing is proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, familial status, ancestry, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status.
- Participate in the development of and lead the implementation of the Talent Acquisition strategic plan and roadmap
- Bring best practice Talent Acquisition strategies to the organization to ensure a competitive advantage for Nexus Family Healing
- Oversee and direct the full life cycle of the recruiting process, which includes ensuring job openings are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner, managing outside recruiting agencies as required, selecting the best sources to advertise job openings and implementing programs to assist the recruiting process.
- Partner with Human Resource Manager to develop job descriptions.
- Develop sourcing channels and programs to build diverse talent pipelines for current and future workforce needs.
- Develop best practice onboarding processes and procedures to ensure a state-of-the-art candidate and employee experience as it relates to talent acquisition.
- Leverages technology to improve workflows and processes.
- Provide coaching and leadership to home office and agencies as it relates to talent acquisition best practices.
- Consult with Human Resources team members and business leaders to proactively meet talent requirements.
- Partner with the Director of Talent Development and Training in the development and implementation of succession planning across the organization.
- Partner with Director of Talent Development and Training on the development of an organization-wide mentoring program for new hires and to support the development of current staff.
- Manage and partner with internal Marketing and Communications to develop and ensure a consistent and strong employment brand.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations that impact the Talent Acquisition process to include the development and administration of the Affirmative Action plans across the organization.
Required Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Human Resources, or related field required
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of talent acquisition experience, 2+ years HR leadership experience; 2+ years experience working with HR technology (e.g., social media, applicant tracking, LinkedIn) preferred
- Experience creating innovative solutions and strategies that enable the business to acquire talent
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong subject matter expertise regarding best practice Talent Acquisition strategies to ensure a competitive advantage for Nexus Family Healing
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager