Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Major Function: Supports and coordinates the full cycle recruitment and new employee onboarding process for The Toro Company headquarters, as well as on-demand support for Talent Acquisition activities at national and global locations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedules candidate interviews, route approvals, post positions, schedules strategy meetings/wrap-ups and creates offer letters
- Initiates new hire paperwork and completes e-verify on all new hires
- Updates and monitors social media channels, responding to candidate inquiries on behalf of the team
- Coordinates with external sources for job advertising, career fairs, and systems support
- Assists with full life-cycle recruitment on entry-level reqs as needed
- Assists with planning and facilitation of new hire orientation sessions
- Coordinates and plans all team efforts for the summer internship program and yearly College relations
- Receives and responds to all online and telephone candidate inquiries
- Serves as the team subject matter expert (SME) for onboarding and applicant tracking tools
- Communicates cross-functionally with HR, Talent Acquisition, Hiring managers, Candidates and leaders across the company
- Other related administrative and reporting functions as needed
Talent Acquisition Coordinator reports to the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager and Interfaces daily with hiring managers, recruiters, and is the first point of contact with Toro applicants. Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
Proficient in MS Office and Internet/Social Media. Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System – (Workday) preferred but not required.
Attention to detail, excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
Exceptional customer service, problem solving and negotiating skills
Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Must possess critical thinking skills
Intermediate computer skills
Ability to work well under tight deadlines
N5: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
0-1 years staffing experience or equivalent preferred
N6: 1-4 years equivalent experience
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator