Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Sales Recruiter—someone who is not only able to source and hire top enterprise sales talent but a business partner who can collaborate with our Sales leaders to build and execute hiring strategy.
In addition to being a key recruiting partner, you should also have an interest in talent programs, employment branding, and analytics. As a key representative of New Relic Global Talent Acquisition, it is also important that you work closely and collaboratively with other New Relic People Operations teams.
This Senior Recruiter role is a full-time position.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do
- Focus on the proactive sourcing (e.g. networking, internet research, cold calling, events & conferences) and recruiting of sales hires
- Develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline
- Function as a collaborative partner across the broader People Operations organization with a solid grounding in human resources practices and solutions
- Develop relationships at all levels of the business, meeting regularly with leaders to understand business needs and recommend effective and tailored recruiting strategies
- Build solid relationships with leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
- Significant experience as a full-lifecycle recruiter with expert-level skills in Sales and Pre-Sales Recruiting and Talent Sourcing
- Demonstrated experience crafting and executing recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively building a pipeline of diverse talent, including active and passive candidates
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion around social media, Internet research, and employment branding
- Data-driven approach to problem-solving and knowledge of recruiting strategies and programs
- Dedication to creating a stellar candidate experience for every candidate every time
- Solid understanding of the labor market and general U.S. employment laws and regulations
- Experience recruiting enterprise software sales professionals
- Expertise with either Technical Sales or global recruiting
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Senior Sales Recruiter