Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Executive Senior Research Associate will be responsible for strategic research sourcing efforts in the executive recruiting team. The incumbent will partner with the executive recruiting team, adhering to a high standard of delivery, to develop and implement a sourcing strategy to meet the client needs. Utilizing various tools and channels for the specific purpose of increasing both the overall and diverse pipeline, this individual will be part of a team that will ultimately identify passive candidates for current and future talent opportunities.
• Responsible for the preparation of executive market briefs, competitive analysis, benchmarking and annual market studies, archetype development, and search document creation
• Development and execution of sourcing strategies designed to build the executive talent pipeline for current and future talent needs within the company
• Keeps informed of developments in the global labor markets, producing high quality market insights for use by the executive recruiting and leadership teams
• Work with the leadership team to assess current and future staffing needs to develop and implementation of appropriate sourcing strategies
• Responds to resistance and setbacks with appropriate measures of perseverance and diligence
• Actively cold calls and networks within community/market. Can tap into groups, clubs, memberships, and industry contacts for networking purposes as well to identify potential qualified candidates
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Eight or more years of related experience
• Experience identifying and demonstrating creative channels for diverse talent (i.e. conference opportunities/lists etc.)
• Utilize publicly-available, subscription-based, and proprietary database resources, social media, and other channels
• Able to drive innovative ways to identify high potential talent within a given market in addition to staying abreast of market trends and business intelligence
• Demonstrated achievement in creating and delivering successful recruitment/sourcing strategies
• Must be detail oriented and possess analytical skills
• Intermediate computer skills are needed, including experience with Microsoft Office applications and applicant tracking system(s)
About U.S. Bank
Explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed.
Learn more about what it’s like working at U.S. Bank, meet some of your could-be-future-colleagues, and follow us on social media by visiting usbank.com/careers.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
To apply click Senior Research Associate - Executive Recruiting