Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are looking for an influential, consultative and collaborative Senior Recruiter who loves coming up with new ways to fill roles, meet time to fill metrics and get candidates excited about joining C.H. Robinson!
In this role, you’ll lead full cycle recruitment for a wide variety of positions; build comprehensive tailored recruitment strategies that meet ongoing business needs and build strong relationships with hiring managers, interview teams and candidates. If you have proven success managing a high volume of varied roles with ease, this could be the perfect fit! In this highly collaborative role, you’ll join a team of recruiters who share ideas, serve as coaches and mentors for one another and have fun.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We continue to monitor when it will be safe to return to the office in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Create full-cycle recruitment strategies for a wide variety of positions.
- Lead a thorough and strategic alignment meeting that informs the recruitment strategy and ensures alignment across the hiring team.
- Write inclusive, marketable and succinct job postings that attract a broad and diverse range of candidates.
- Source candidates utilizing pipelining skills while continuously innovating with new ways to attract talent.
- Ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment cycle.
- Train hiring managers and interview teams on best practices to enable an inclusive interview process.
- Utilize external market data, research and statistics to illustrate your solid knowledge of the roles and locations you recruit for.
- Build strong relationships at all levels in a wide variety of departments, establishing credibility as a trusted partner.
- Partner effectively with Recruiters, HR Business Partners, Compensation Analysts and other HR Centers of Excellence to ensure a “One HR” approach to supporting business leaders.
- Lead initiatives and projects that improve our recruitment model and build cutting-edge recruitment processes.
- Manage accurate and timely candidate information, reporting and communications in applicant tracking system.
- Minimum 4 years’ recruitment experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- High school diploma
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Experience with diverse recruitment initiatives
- Adapts written and verbal communication to various audiences
- Candidate sourcing and pipelining skills
- Builds strong relationships with hiring managers
- Strong sense of urgency and solution orientation
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Organized and able to effectively manage a high requisition volume
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
To apply click Senior Recruiter