Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lakeland Tool & Engineering
Lakeland Tool & Engineering, a complete precision thermoplastic, engineering and manufacturing services provider, is searching for a Recruitment Associate to join our team at our manufacturing facility in Anoka, Minnesota.
Summary of Position:
The Recruitment Associate is primarily responsible for leading direct labor recruitment and onboarding functions at our Anoka manufacturing facility. This position is also responsible for facilitating training and development programming and various generalist duties to support the HR needs of the organization.
- Leads recruitment efforts to fill direct labor, professional and technical positions.
- Creates and posts job openings to engage appropriate applicant pool.
- Reviews applications, conducts phone screens to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
- Conducts interviews and tours of facility for direct labor positions and may coordinate other interviews.
- Prepares and presents offer letters to obtain quality candidates.
- Administers pre-employment processes and new hire paperwork.
- Conducts new hire onboarding and training; facilitates and supports training and development programs.
- Maintains recruitment files and employee records to ensure compliance with federal and state laws as well as company policies and procedures.
- Performs various generalist duties to support the Human Resources and Development needs of the organization. Duties may include employee relations, processing terminations, data entry, reporting, and supporting programs such as safety, performance management and leave management.
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Requires one to three years of related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Manufacturing recruitment experience preferred.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SPHR certification preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Ability to write job descriptions and engaging job postings.
- Ability to present information to and respond to questions from groups of employees, managers, and the general public.
Pre-employment drug testing and background check is required.
ABOUT LAKELAND TOOL & ENGINEERING
Lakeland Tool and Engineering, Inc., is a full-service custom precision thermoplastic and thermoset mold builder and molder for the worldwide market. For over 44 years, product design engineers have relied on our excellent service and quality molding capabilities. With the emphasis on customer needs, we work with product designers throughout product development to ensure the best in product design, mold design, material selection, and cost-effective tooling and production.
Lakeland Tool & Engineering is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
To apply click Recruitment Associate