Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you passionate about recruitment operations, technology and recruitment marketing? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join Ameriprise Financial’s Recruiting Solutions Team and provide support to a global talent acquisition team. In this position, you will provide solutions and support on recruitment marketing and advertising, candidate sourcing, process improvements, systems administration, project management, and other operational duties that create capacity for recruiters to focus on high-value candidate and hiring manager activities. This is a unique role with a lot of variety and opportunity to create impact globally.
• Partner with global talent acquisition team and identify opportunities for process improvements and projects with regards to recruitment operations and programs (e.g., recruitment marketing and advertising, vendor management, system enhancements, campus recruiting, and employee referral).
• Identify, manage and resolve operational and technical issues that impact employee, candidate, and hiring manager experience through troubleshooting.
• Partner with Recruiting Solutions Team to maintain global sourcing, lead management, recruitment marketing and advertising approach. Includes system maintenance and enhancements, integration support and research, and recommendations and deployment of new recruitment tools to attract and hire top talent.
• Leverage reports to drive accountability related to recruitment operations and ROI related to sourcing and advertising initiatives.
• Partner with internal brand and marketing teams to ensure alignment with social media policy and professional representation of the brand internally and externally.
• Create and maintain global talent acquisition process documentation and resources, internal trainings, and communications.
• Assist with process support and trainings for Human Resources, Ameriprise employees and hiring managers surrounding Talent Acquisition systems, programs, and processes.
• Provide change management support for global recruitment coordination and sourcing teams on process and procedures.
• Support Recruiting Solutions Team on risk controls, audits, and other requests from internal partners.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
• Strong technical aptitude and technical troubleshooting skills with ability to gather input from stakeholders, analyze issues to identify root causes, and recommend solutions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Organized and detail-oriented with strong prioritization and communication skills
• Good collaboration skills
• Proficiency with recruitment ATS or CRM system (e.g., Kenexa BrassRing)
• Experience in recruiting, sourcing, or recruitment advertising/marketing discipline
• Process improvement and/or project management experience
• Effective in working with people at all levels in the organization
• Experience working with global teams
About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
To apply click Recruiting Operations and Marketing Specialist