Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
• The Recruiter serves as the primary recruitment resource for positions for assigned departments and sites. Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
• Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
• Reviews resumes, selects qualified candidates and conducts phone interviews with candidates.
• . Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
• Creates and delivers a positive candidate and hiring manager experience through proactive communication, timely reports and partnership.
• Stays informed on long-range recruitment trends and makes appropriate recommendations.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
• Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (HR Studies or related field) plus minimum one year high volume staffing experience or AA Degree (HR Studies) plus minimum 2 years high volume staffing experience. Experience must include recruitment/selection/interviewing and basic salary administration.
Working knowledge of human resources policies and procedures. Ability to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external personnel. Incumbent must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as, sound judgment in assessing situations and providing sensible problem resolution to basic human resources related issues.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At Park Nicollet you're part of something bigger. We're a member of the HealthPartners organization, an award-winning integrated health care system comprised of several organizations. HealthPartners includes a team of 21,000 people dedicated to making a difference for our members, patients and the community. Whether you want to work in direct patient care, or support those who do, you will find a vast variety of job opportunities. Here, your contributions help to improve lives and impact health care for the better. If you want to make a difference, we want you on our team.
Park Nicollet Mission, Vision and Values
Mission: Our mission is to improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community.
Vision: Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust.
- Excellence We strive for the best results and always look for ways to improve.
- Compassion We care and show empathy and respect for each person.
- Partnership We are strongest when we work together and with those we serve.
- Integrity We are open and honest, and we keep our commitments.
What makes us unique?
At Park Nicollet, we never forget why we're here. Your health and well-being is our top priority and is at the forefront of everything we do. We believe outstanding health care is delivered when we merge the science and intellect of medicine with the compassion, spirit and humanity of our hearts. We refer to this as "Head + Heart, Together," and it exists to inspire constant improvement and lasting success. We achieve this by partnering with patients and families in everything from care decisions to service and facility design. As we work together as a unified team, we engage patients, families and the community, and put them at the center of everything we do.
To apply click Recruiter