Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join our growing Talent Acquisition Team as we continue to evolve our function into our second century of success at The Toro Company!
Being a High Volume Talent Acquisition Consultant at The Toro Company:
On the High Volume TTC Talent Acquisition Team you will be recruiting hourly production roles across the United Sates. Relationships with Candidates, Hiring Managers, Business Partners, and Team members. We are high touch and strive to give a first class experience to each candidate. We’re a dynamic and highly collaborative team.
Sound interesting? Let’s talk!
What will you do?
- Build Multi-site relationships with HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and function leaders to find, attract, and hire top talent
- Source and attract candidates through a variety of methods including but not limited to cold calling, professional networking, online research, candidate remarketing, job marketing, and talent community development
- Evaluate candidates through phone screens and behavioral-based interviews
- Successfully negotiate candidate compensation details in line with TTC philosophy
- Recommend process improvements and participate in Talent Acquisition projects
- Partner with customers to advise, influence and make sound judgment calls on candidate viability and offer negotiation
- Efficiently manage requisition loads, work independently, and prioritize effectively
- Research, identify, test, and implement new and innovative Talent Acquisition strategies
- Build pipeline strategies for difficult and high-demand roles
- Demonstrates strong customer-focus; builds collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and is sensitive and knowledgeable to company needs
- Facilitate the processes of domestic EEO, Vets and AAP reporting and leverage the sourcing and recruitment process to grow the diversity of our workforce
- Oversee candidate transition from interview, to offer, to onboarding, and ultimately new employee orientation
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment and recruitment of new employees.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What do you bring to the table?
- Proven track record of High Volume hourly recruiting in the manufacturing/transportation industries.
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems and online recruitment tools
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with internal Business leaders and hiring managers
- History of driving the recruitment process with customers
- Demonstrated success in Candidate salary and Benefit negotiation
- Strong knowledge of local and regional market drivers and candidate supply and demand
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and training skills
- Two year degree required and at least 2 years of progressive experience in recruitment/selection of hourly roles.
What Can We Give You?
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, a top of the line medical/dental/vision plan, and 401k, The Toro company offers employees at our corporate headquarters a variety of perks, including:
Dress for your day - We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why TTC employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, corporate environment.
Location - Conveniently located near both St. Paul and Minneapolis, we are centrally located for most commuters!
Food - Take advantage of our onsite café, which serves both breakfast and lunch. With a Caribou Coffee attached, you can grab a snack and a coffee at any time during your day.
Wellness - The Toro Company offers complimentary use of our onsite fitness facility to all employees. In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other types of resources to every employee.
Volunteerism - The Toro Company is proud to provide employees with 20 hours of paid time to get into the community and volunteer.
Summer Hours – Enjoy a flexible schedule during the summer! By working a little more during the first few days of the week, TTC employees are able to start their weekends early and leave by noon on Friday.
With roots dating back to 1914, The Toro Company was built on a tradition of quality and caring relationships. Today, the company is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment including turf and landscape maintenance, snow and ice management, underground utility construction, rental and specialty construction, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. Through a strong network of professional distributors, dealers, rental stores and retailers in more than 125 countries, we proudly offer a wide range of products across a family of global brands to help golf courses, professional contractors, underground construction professionals, groundskeepers, agricultural growers, rental companies, government and educational institutions, and homeowners – in addition to many leading sports venues and historic sites around the world.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To apply click Recruiter