Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We exist to help people achieve financial clarity. At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given.
At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our clients. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
Join our corporate Talent Acquisition team as a full-time Onboarding Program Coordinator! Primary responsibilities include oversight and maintenance to the weekly New Employee Onboarding (NEO) program. You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Operations team, Recruiters, Information Technology and other experts to ensure effective and efficient onboarding experience for new hires. Other responsibilities may include supporting campus recruiting efforts, interview scheduling and calendar coordination between candidates and interview teams and other Talent Acquisition operational duties and project work to support the Thrivent Recruitment Process.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the overall execution of the new employee onboarding program.
- Maintain master spreadsheet for onboarding registration including monitoring size of classes and ensuring all information is accurate.
- Ensure enough resource coverage for facilitators and I9 verifiers.
- Communicate with IT and other onboarding partners as needed to ensure a successful candidate onboarding experience.
- Troubleshooting any onboarding issues that arise.
- Process improvement based on feedback and industry best practices. Including updating process document and communicating to necessary stakeholders.
- Support the campus recruitment program with event planning and coordination.
- Technical support to understand the Workday onboarding process and work with the HRIS team and TA leadership on technical enhancements and optimization.
- Other miscellaneous duties that support the Thrivent Recruitment Process, may include:
- Plan and organize interview logistics, details and schedules which include a high volume of calendar, video and travel coordination.
- Prepare communications and correspondence with candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and interview teams. This includes the interview agenda, Outlook interview invitations and candidate interview communications.
- Post requisitions based on the Recruiter’s advertising plan.
- Send Workday candidate communications as necessary.
- Convert contingent contractors/interns to employees.
- Source candidates for entry level requisitions.
- Phone screening candidates.
- Schedule recruitment events (career fairs, info sessions, interviews), coordinate shipment of materials needed, and maintain inventory.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 2+ years of experience related to supporting high volume coordination in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition or related functions.
- Program management experience preferred especially with an onboarding program.
- Strong technical aptitude with MS Office, Outlook, Applicant Tracking Systems and Expense Tracking Systems. Workday, Zoom and Microsoft Teams experience is helpful.
- Experience with heavily detailed coordination of interviews, events, or meeting planning.
- Experience maintaining confidentiality of sensitive materials at all times.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Take initiative in problem-solving.
- Expert prioritization and multi-tasking in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given. At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our customers. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
For over 100 years, Thrivent has been helping people build their financial futures and live more generous lives. Today, it’s a Fortune 500 company that offers a full range of expert financial solutions, serving more than 2 million customers, as well as the communities in which they live and work.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit Thrivent.com to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
To apply click Onboarding Program Coordinator