Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
As an Executive Recruiter at U.S. Bank, you will lead in the execution of executive and senior executive search engagements. Key focus will be on identifying, attracting and helping close executive level talent in an often-competitive talent market. We work with U.S. Bank’s executive leadership as consultants, partnering to develop innovative recruiting strategies. A desire to provide the highest level of service to our internal leadership and external candidates, as well as a research driven approach to recruiting are key success factors of this position.
• Own and execute leadership searches, including but not limited to; the development of robust and innovative search strategies, creation of customized position descriptions for each search, mapping target companies and markets, engaging and assessing top-tier talent, leading client update meetings, hosting candidates and prospects while providing an exceptional onsite experience, conducting on-site interviews, conducting interview debriefs with executive leadership, performing reference checks as requested, presenting and negotiating complex offers
• Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across hiring manager, candidates, and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (i.e. executive compensation, HR business partners, diversity team, talent management)
• Provide strategic guidance, advice, and partnership to executive leadership
• Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs. Willingness to juggle multiple priorities and projects
• Provide strategic talent intelligence to key stakeholders on candidate and competitor activity in the talent market
• Going beyond reactive recruitment strategies, and cultivating networks and future talent pools for key roles by prospecting and developing relationships with key talent segments
• Articulating the global talent brand and employee value proposition in a compelling way to executive level talent
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
• Eight or more years of recruiting experience
• Retained search experience is highly preferred, but not required
• Demonstrated expertise sourcing for senior and executive level roles
• Experience building and maintaining relationships with industry specific groups and organizations
• Superior influencing, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to manage complex projects and conduct multiple searches while delivering exceptional customer service
• Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
• Excellent consultation and negotiation skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic setting
About U.S. Bank
Explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank and join a company that’s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed.
Learn more about what it’s like working at U.S. Bank, meet some of your could-be-future-colleagues, and follow us on social media by visiting usbank.com/careers.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
To apply click Executive Recruiter