Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
The Commons, located in Minneapolis, is the headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, the site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of Allina Health, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
About Allina Health
At Allina, our mission is to serve our communities by providing exceptional care, as we prevent illness, restore health and provide comfort to all who entrust us with their care. We live our mission by doing what’s right for our patients and our future and by creating a culture of Whole Person Care—an approach that recognizes all factors impacting health are connected – mind, body, spirit and community.
Whole Person Care represents what our caregivers have always provided when we are at our best. Bringing Whole Person Care to life for our patients relies on us bringing Whole Person Care to life for our employees. Our strategy, then, is all about making it possible for every employee to be at their best. Our investment in Whole Person Care for US is to cultivate engaged, high-performing employees and an optimal patient experience founded on strong relationships with self, colleagues and those we serve.
When life gets complicated, we are striving for a reality where, only at Allina Health, people are surrounded with all the care needed and feel loved. We are creating a system of excellence that allows our patients and employees to experience care seamlessly. Our approach will be one that allows us all to benefit from the strength of our system and the talent we all bring.
Reporting to the VP, Talent Management, the Director, Talent Acquisition is responsible for the implementation of department wide strategy and management of talent acquisition and workforce activities (e.g. sourcing strategies, workforce plans, functional recruitment plans, etc.) across the enterprise, serving as a centralized hub for the broader HR organization. They provide leadership and best-practice insight for the development of hiring solutions leveraging and developing innovative tools and programs.
Major Position Accountabilities
- Participate in the development of and lead the implementation of the TA strategic plan and roadmap
- Bring best practice Talent Acquisition strategies to the organization to ensure a competitive advantage for Allina Health
- Oversee and direct the full life cycle of the recruiting process, which includes ensuring job openings are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner, managing outside recruiting agencies as required, selecting the best sources to advertise job openings and implementing programs to assist the recruiting process
- Develop sourcing channels and programs to build talent pipelines for current and future workforce needs.
- Leverages technology to improve workflows and processes
- Provide coaching and leadership to talent acquisition managers
- Consult with HRBPs and business leaders to proactively meet talent requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Human Resources, or related field required
- Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of talent acquisition experience, 5+ years HR leadership experience; 3+ years experience working with HR technology (e.g., social media, applicant tracking, LinkedIn) preferred
- Experience creating innovative solutions and strategies that enable the business to acquire talent
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong subject matter expertise regarding best practice Talent Acquisition strategies to ensure a competitive advantage for Allina Health
- Innovative and thrive in high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Uses sound judgment and critical thinking to make good decisions that support the mission
- Leads others through change and celebrates success
- Hours typical of a Leadership position
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
To apply click Director Talent Acquisition