Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We exist to help people achieve financial clarity. At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given.
At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our clients. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
Join our corporate Talent Acquisition team as a full-time Recruiter! This position achieves Talent Acquisition objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates for job openings (non-exempt and exempt), advising managers during the recruitment process; building and maintaining relationships with candidates and external resources; and provides support on other talent acquisition and development projects as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with and advises hiring managers on sourcing strategies, accuracy of job and profile requirements, candidate pools, labor market data and anticipated time to fill, screening process and job offer.
- Manages the full execution of the recruitment process, including job posting, phone screening, job interviews, assessing candidates for current job openings and long-term potential for future roles, ensuring inclusiveness, background check process, etc. for non-exempt and exempt professional positions.
- Manages the use and data integrity of the talent acquisition system Workday to record/track applicants in staging, applicant status, declinations, offers and on-boarding.
- Develops an understanding of short-term and long-term workforce strategies and talent needs recommending approaches to address, including developing and effectively placing internal talent.
- Maintains relationships with strong candidates that may not be selected for current openings as potential candidates for future openings.
- Develops tools and resources for managers to support effective recruiting and selection including researching, recommending and implementing creative recruiting strategies for specific job families as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of successful recruiting experience.
- Strong human relations and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment laws.
- Technical skills including Word, Outlook, Excel and Applicant Tracking System, Workday experience preferred.
Thrivent provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
At Thrivent, we believe money is a tool, not a goal. Driven by a higher purpose at our core, we are committed to providing financial advice, investments, insurance, banking and generosity programs to help people make the most of all they’ve been given. At our heart, we are a membership-owned fraternal organization, as well as a holistic financial services organization, dedicated to serving the unique needs of our customers. We focus on their goals and priorities, guiding them toward financial choices that will help them live the life they want today—and tomorrow.
For over 100 years, Thrivent has been helping people build their financial futures and live more generous lives. Today, it’s a Fortune 500 company that offers a full range of expert financial solutions, serving more than 2 million customers, as well as the communities in which they live and work.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse clientele, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit Thrivent.com to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter