Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Each company at Vista Outdoor has its own unique DNA. We are united by a dedication to superior quality, performance-driven products and a love of all things outdoors.
As such, the Contract Recruiter position is a high visibility, high impact role with responsibility for sourcing, assessing and delivering well qualified IT candidates. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This position will work closely with the Talent Acquisition and the Business to own the candidate experience by acting as a company ambassador to external candidates.
- Experience building sourcing strategies using a variety of means including cold calling, leveraging Internet resources, websites and social networking; creatively source and network with candidates while reducing fees to outside agencies
- Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position; ensure a high-quality candidate experience through exceptional communication and timely candidate follow up.
- Consult with internal clients on labor trends, competitor talent insight, interviewing techniques, hiring decisions and market data
- Build a pipeline of talented candidates that fit the profile of the company's core competencies; review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, knowledge and experience in relation to position requirements; create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years recruiting experience
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to partner at every level of the organization
- Excellent customer focus with the ability and desire to work with HR colleagues, hiring managers, candidates, and search firms in a thoughtful and personable way
- Professional presence and demeanor
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Subject matter expert that stays abreast of best practices, legal developments, emerging trends, technological advancements and benchmark comparisons.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Vista Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply click Contract Recruiter