Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
NatureWorks is an advanced materials company offering a broad portfolio of renewably sourced polymers and chemicals to the packaging, polymers, fibers, and chemicals markets. Creating performance through chemistry, Vercet™ lactide-based solutions help innovators realize significant, measurable performance and cost advantages in products such as C.A.S.E. (coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers), toners, and surfactants. With performance and economics that compete with oil-based plastics and fibers, naturally advanced Ingeo™ polymers are valued for their unique functional properties and used in products from coffee capsules and electronics to diapers and wipes. NatureWorks is jointly owned by Thailand’s largest and ASEAN’s leading integrated petrochemical and refining company, PTT Global Chemical, and Cargill, which provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products, and services to the world. www.natureworksllc.com; follow NatureWorks on Twitter @natureworks.
The Recruiter - Coordinator position is responsible for working with all departments to source, hire, and onboard strong additions to the team, while maintaining communication with the hiring managers and Senior Recruiter to ensure timely fills of all roles within an ambiguous and changing environment. The Recruiter - Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Senior Recruiter in coordination activities, onboarding and recruitment reporting where needed.
Sourcing & Recruiting (40%)
- Inputting/keying in new requisitions into applicant tracking system for approval.
- Posts new requisitions to internal and external job boards.
- Sources qualified candidates by screening resumes, interviewing candidates (by phone, in person and other means), administers reference checks, and makes recommendations for hire.
- Informs candidate of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities, and other related information.
- Communicates with applicants and hiring manager regarding interviews and provides them with status updates.
Recruiting Coordination/Onboarding (50%)
- Creates recruiting folders for new position openings keeping interview panel information updated, stored, and labeled such as resumes, interview guides and job descriptions.
- Schedules intake sessions between hiring manager and Senior Recruiter where needed.
- Handles all interview logistics (interview scheduling, candidate interview confirmations, candidate travel, etc.) with candidate, hiring manager, and interview panel.
- Schedules manager & interview panel video interviews.
- Schedules debrief meetings between interview panel and Senior Recruiter.
- Ensures that candidate feedback is documented and stored appropriately.
- Completes pre-employment processes for hiring, background checks, drug screens, etc.
- Conducts the reference check process and follows up with incomplete documentation to store references appropriately.
- Coordinates with hiring managers to meet their onboarding date needs and provides advance notice to our training team to appropriately plan for new hires.
- Conduct new hire orientations including site tour when applicable.
- Build and distribute welcome kits for new hires on their first day.
- Ad-hoc HR projects as needed.
Environmental, Health & Safety Leadership (10%)
- Operates safely within NatureWorks policies, procedures and governmental regulations and fully participates in and champions NatureWorks Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) Programs
- Ensures the EH&S Programs are being followed and provides a safe working environment to our employees and customers
- Accountable for building a strong safety culture and actively pursues it daily; identifies unsafe behaviors and conditions and intervenes to mitigate incidents
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- 1-2 years of agency, corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Experience recruiting remotely for manufacturing or warehouse roles
- Experience onboarding new hires
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams or similar
- Experience working with Microsoft SharePoint
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Strong follow up skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to drive onboarding activities to ensure that candidates are onboarded in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong self-motivation, focus and passion for recruiting A-player professionals.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
This position is a full time contract role working from home and in the Minnetonka office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Contract Recruiter- Coordinator