Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Johnson Brothers is a national family-owned wine, spirits and beer distributor. Johnson Brothers has been providing exceptional service to our customers since 1953, representing the world's most famous brands in the beverage industry.
We are looking for a 6 month Contract Recruiter. An ideal candidate excels at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and is committed to developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR. This role will mostly recruit and screen Warehouse and Driver positions domestically.
Providing an energetic experience for candidates, hiring managers, vendors and co-workers is the most important skill you will bring to this position.
- Act as a Talent Consultant to the organization - Adding value in each interaction and driving Recruiting best practices forward
- Assist managers by creating “posting friendly” job descriptions
- Post positions to necessary online advertising, internal website and other niche job boards
- Source candidates using online resume sources - Must be comfortable cold calling and seeking out passive candidates
- Identify candidates for positions through thoughtful resume selection and personal networking
- Conduct phone screens
- Arrange in-person or phone interviews between managers and candidates
- Provide offer letters upon direction of hiring managers
- Arrange pre-employment details (background checks, drug screens, physicals)
- All necessary follow up to candidates (rejection notices and interviewing feedback)
- Must be a go-getter!
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- One or more years of experience as a full cycle recruiter or in a Human Resources role
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Previous sourcing experiences via internet and creative networking
- Exceptional organization and follow through capabilities
- Capable of working with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with positive energy and finesse in all circumstances is required.
Johnson Brothers is a family-owned wine, spirits, and beer distributor with headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Johnson Brothers has been providing world class service to customers throughout the United States since 1953. Our mission is very simple: to provide the best possible service to both our customers and supplier partners. We’re a modern, dynamic, progressive beverage company, yet grounded with old-fashioned values of hard work, loyalty, and a genuine commitment to excellence. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to our home.
To apply click Contract Recruiter